From: Sven Schneider <sven.schn at freenet.de>

Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 19:00:47
To:debian-live-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
Subject: Disable sudo for 'user'

Hi,

I'd like to modify my Debian Live CD so that the user "user" may not use
sudo. (Of course, I've already set a password for root). I tried to set
the kernel boot option "nosudo" but unfortunately, the standard user is
still added to /etc/sudoers.

How do I change this? Is it possible at all, or does
casper/live-initramfs need sudo for some reason?

I'm using Etch (including debootstrap), live-helper is from Lenny.

Regards,
Sven