Debian Live patch

Pujol,
as I see you implemented almost everything I did in an elegant way.
 - What I could add is using swapfiles on writeable media (having the
extension .swap in the LIVE_MEDIA_PATH dir) - this could be in the
live-bottom/13swap script utilizing f.e a fileswap=[no|yes|<size>]
parameter. This could be handy for example on a pendrive having only one
partition. They would be switched on with lower priority compared to the
possible partition swaps (to spare the flash-drives).

People,
what do you think about it?

Regards,
Mikl?s