Problem with running the image

On Feb 16, 2008 8:03 PM, maybeway36 <maybeway36 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Michael Creel made a replacement lh_binary_rootfs that you can use with Lenny:
> http://pareto.uab.es/mcreel/PelicanHPC/download/lh_binary_rootfs
> This is probably the easiest fix, just put it in /usr/bin.
This modification essentially implements the fix I mentioned earlier
in another thread:  prepend MKSQUASHFS_OPTIONS="-b 64K -no-sparse" to
your lh_build call.

This fix,  in fact, I discovered from a thread that Michael posted in.
 I would suggest that modifying the scripts of debian-live is somewhat
drastic compared with setting an environment variable.

Will