detecting filesystem type for squashsfs 3.3

Jordi Pujol wrote:
> Hello Daniel and list,
>
> When using the external command losetup, from the /sbin directory, fstype
> recognize the squashfs 3.3 filesystem
>
> + /sbin/losetup /dev/loop0 /live/image/JPLivePersonal/filesystem.squashfs
> + [ Yes = Yes ]
> + echo # setup_loop ()
> /live/image/JPLivePersonal/filesystem.squashfs	/dev/loop0	auto	noauto,	0	0
> + echo /dev/loop0
> + return 0
> + echo /dev/loop0
> + backdev=/dev/loop0
> + get_fstype /dev/loop0
> + local FSTYPE
> + local FSSIZE
> + fstype
> + eval FSTYPE=squashfs FSSIZE=1538766210
> + FSTYPE=squashfs FSSIZE=1538766210

Hey Jordi,
Thanks, but my scripts delivered by live-initramfs (
/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/live and
/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/live-helper) already contain the
losetup-command-execution from /sbin when I boot with kernel-param
ENCRYPTION=AES256. Can you explain your syntax? Am I supposed to add
your listed code or how do I unsterstand your writings?

Greets and thanks so far
Heiko