ctrl-alt-f2 does not get prompt

On 2008-02-06 15:43 +0100, Jordi Pujol wrote:
> between those two commands, do you store the package user-setup at version
> 1.18 into the chroot/config/chroot_local-packages directory ?
>
> as Daniel said in the message:
>
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-live-devel/2008-January/003042.html

In between the two commands, I run a copy function that handles copying
user-setup 1.18 to the appropriate directory as well as copying some
files to /usr/local/{bin,etc,sbin}.

packages.txt in the root of the binary.img confirms this:
ii  user-setup                           1.18

> squashfs 3.2 is the correct version for lenny, but we should observe
> that into
> the chroot environment,

Also from packages.txt:
ii  squashfs-tools                       1:3.2r2-9

--
Nick Golder