live-cd just show gdm

Hi,

this is a bug that I have found there are few days,
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-live-devel/2008-January/003033.html
it's corrected in unstable, user-setup version 1.18

while we are waiting in the next days for that version to be promoted to
testing. we must use that from unstable.

Best Regards,

Jordi Pujol

El Sunday 27 January 2008 18:41:25 jll at majilux.org va escriure: