Debian KDE 4.0

Praveen A wrote:

> 2008/1/13, Jimmy Johnson <JimmyJhn at gmail.com <mailto:JimmyJhn at gmail.com>>:
>
>     If someone makes an installable iso I would surly love to give it a try.
>

> You can install it from experimental, just start with any iso
> http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/experimental.html
> <http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/experimental.html>

Yep, I've been working on that and got stuck with a /var/cache/overwrite
problem, I gave the problem a rest and when I got back to it I figured
it out and KDE 4.0 is now installed, I'm still getting errors while
trying to install more packages, but at this point I don't have any
broken packages. :)

I still think a Debian KDE 4.0 installable iso would be a good thing. I
should probably get on the Debian KDE list and ask there.

To Daniel, sorry for the noise. :)
--
Regards, Jimmy Johnson
Registered Linux User #380263