PelicanHPC startup batch?

Hi,

I am playing around with a little cluster we recently found inactive at
my workplace and try using PelicanHPC for it. I am not going to bother
you with lots of "how do I do that" questions, as I am aware that you
are still in the process of getting it up. Just one :): How can I inject
a script that gets called right after the boot up process is finished?
Plus, assuming that the clients get exactly the same cd image as the
frontend, how can I , in this script, determine if it is running on a
client or the frontent? Provided that, I think I would be a happy camper
with Pelican :).

Best

--
---