Re: Does the live CD offer any accessibility features?

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 14:32:18 +0100, Simon Bienlein wrote:

> I am interested in the Debian live CD and wanted to ask whether the
> programmes BrlTTY and orca are included.

Don't know about that, but have you checked out the boot parameter

access=ACCESS

           Set the accessibility level for physically or visually impared
           users. ACCESS must be one of v1, v2, v3, m1, or m2. v1=lesser
           visual impairment, v2=moderate visual impairment, v3=blindness,
           m1=minor motor difficulties, m2=moderate motor difficulties.

?

HTH

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)