Re: Does the live CD offer any accessibility features?

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 14:32:18 +0100, Simon Bienlein wrote:

> I am interested in the Debian live CD and wanted to ask whether the
> programmes BrlTTY and orca are included.

Don't know about that, but have you checked out the boot parameter

           Set the accessibility level for physically or visually impared
           users. ACCESS must be one of v1, v2, v3, m1, or m2. v1=lesser
           visual impairment, v2=moderate visual impairment, v3=blindness,
           m1=minor motor difficulties, m2=moderate motor difficulties.

Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)