Re: Bulding Live Debian USB Image on Etch

On Friday 28 November 2008 09:13:54 am Mark Gannon wrote:
> This is probably just an error on my part, but I can't quite figure out
> what the issue is.  I'm trying to build a usb live system on Etch, but the
> lh_build script fails to produce a ".img" file. There are a some errors
> output from the lh_build, but nothing that clearly points to the problem.
> The following are the commands I ran as root in a clean directory.
> lh_config
> lh_config -a i386 -b usb_hdd -p standard

It tuns out, that I mis-read the command it should have been usb-hdd.

Mark Gannon

Let the word go forth from this time and place, to friend and foe alike,
that the torch has been passed to a new generation of Americans—born
in this century, tempered by war, disciplined by a hard and bitter peace,
 proud of our ancient heritage—and unwilling to witness or permit the slow
undoing of those human rights to which this Nation has always been committed,
and to which we are committed today at home and around the world.

		-John F. Kennedy