Re: Does the live CD offer any accessibility features?

You can hash your own debain-live CD, if you are on Debian or Ubuntu,
you can snag the builder by

sudo apt-get install live-helper

or on debian

su -c 'apt-get install live-helper'

you can build an image using:

lh_config
sudo lh_build

or on debian

su -c 'lh_build'

You can modify what gets installed in config/chroot

Cheers,
Paul Tagliamonte