W: Failure trying to run: chroot /home/marcos/live/chroot mount -t proc proc /proc

Hi

sudo lh_build
P: Begin caching bootstrap stage...
P: Begin bootstrapping system...
P: If the following stage fails, the most likely cause of the problem
is with your mirror configuration or a caching proxy.
P: Running debootstrap (download-only)...
I: Retrieving Release
I: Retrieving Packages
I: Validating Packages
W:
http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz
was corrupt
I: Retrieving Packages
I: Resolving dependencies of required packages...
I: Resolving dependencies of base packages...
P: If the following stage fails, the most likely cause of the problem
is with your mirror configuration or a caching proxy.
P: Running debootstrap...
I: Retrieving Packages
I: Validating Packages
W:
http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz
was corrupt
I: Retrieving Packages
I: Resolving dependencies of required packages...
I: Resolving dependencies of base packages...
W: Failure trying to run: chroot /home/marcos/live/chroot mount -t
proc proc /proc

I am looking at
/usr/bin$ grep "mount" lh*

but I cant see where is the problem