Unable to mount cow over nfs ?

Hello,

i wanted to know if it's possible to mount cow over nfs (with
live-initramfs and live-helper from Sid).
I have fill all options about net-cow with lh_config and export
directory from the nfs server but i can't manage cow mount over nfs
during boot process.
I've searched around the doc and wiki but didn't find much explanations
about that point (excuse me if i missed them in docs).
Is there something to take care of or documents to read before trying to
do that ?

thanks by advance,
laurent

Ps: thanks a lot to the debian-live team for the great work.