Re: Netboot freezes
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Netboot freezes
- From: "Vicente Lopez" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 17:57:16 +0100
- Message-id: <F47A3930340E4E688AC02E70C559C9FA@desktop>
- References: <2030BD80DAB84F2792E93BCC8DDAC75D@desktop> <email@example.com>
Thanks for your response,
I'm test the solution in the link you send and for me don't work, all
the time the system is using the same eth, I only have one.
With other projects like "drbl" the boot is done, but I would like to
config freely like with debian-live.
On Thursday 30 October 2008 17:25:32 Vicente Lopez wrote:
In my testing, the client system freezes on:
Begin: Running /scripts/live-premount ... done.
[ 10.976370] eth0: setting full-duplex.
IP-Config: eth0 hardware address 00:01:03:86:ad:36 mtu 1500 DHCP RARP
... and never continues.
I don't know how to make the system boot.
Vicente Lopez Solis
I've been experiencing this problem also, and I don't know what to do about
it. For me, this problem occurs sometimes, and sometimes it doesn't. When
it happens, I have to reboot the machine and try it again. I have written
about this before:
I still don't know what is causing the stall at this point. I'm sorry that
don't know more than this.