Re: Question about architectures

Will Murnane wrote:
>> Just a little question: Can I build an iso image for i386 in a amd64
>> machine? I wanna build my live cd for 32bits in my debian amd64.
>> Can it be possible?
> Not directly.

this is not true - you can directly build any architecture on any
architecture, as long as the host architecture is able to execute
binaries for the target architecture natively.

this is, amongst a couple of other combinations, also the case for amd64
-> i386; therefore lh_config -a i386 is your friend.