Re: problems with resolv.conf - nameserver

I looked if the resolvconf-package is installed - it is. But (as desribed in man resolvconf) there should be a symlink from /etc/resolv.conf -> /etc/resolvconf/run/resolv.conf - if I delete /etc/resolv.conf and create the symlink - everything works fine.
Could this be it and be integrated somehow in the buildprocess?

Marco

P.S. I can openup a ticket as soon as the problem is clear ;-)