Re: no graphic desktop with nvidia card

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 1:42 PM, wuschel <wcadman@gmx.de> wrote:
Hello,

I successfully create a Debian Live CD with Lenny and Sid with live helper. During boot on my computer with NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GS Xserver will not start and on the black monitor the message "wrong signal". On other computers and VirtualBox starts in the Graphic surface. I do not need 3D acceleration for my Nvidia card, but would like to vesa mode start the live CD. What can I do in the create the live CD? Or give a Chetcode to the boot when I can use?

Regards,
Andreas
-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-live-request@lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org

Hello,
I guess you can put the xorg.conf in config/X11/xorg.conf with your own configuration
--
Atte,
Maximiliano Marin