git location of some live packages changed

Hi,

I've upgraded to a more recent git/gitweb/gitosis versions on
git.debian.net, which has some nice improvements (e.g. gitweb is order
of magnitude faster now).

However, I was running a really, really old version of gitosis there,
which did not cope with prefixes in repository names. Now, I could
change that, which is deliberately needed to group repositories and keep
some sort of order in the chaos (rather than to have all repositories in
the main root).

Long story cut short: the repositories for live-helper, live-initramfs,
live-initscripts, and live-webhelper have moved from:

  git://git.debian.net/git/$package.git

  git://git.debian.net/git/debian-live/$package.git

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and there will not happen any other
move, promised!

Regards,
Daniel