BUG: mount with warning in lenny caused by PATH after root-mount

Il mercoled? 20 agosto 2008 13:28:03 Peter Holik ha scritto:

> With lenny i got a warning for
> mount -o move /cow "${rootmnt}/live/cow"
> mount: you must specify the filesystem type

> but with
> mount --move /cow "${rootmnt}/live/cow"
> i got no warning

> This is because chroot/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/live exports
> PATH="/root/usr/bin:/root/usr/sbin:/root/bin:/root/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:
>/bin:/sbin"

Thanks for the report, but I would like to know which could be the right way
to fix that, maybe removing the wrong exported path from the script and see
what could break, since this could fix also the other reported bug you
reported in another mail.

--
ESC:wq