live-initramfs PATH

Hello,

using the version 1.136.3-1 of live-initramfs and udev version 0.125-5,
the hook of udev can not move the directory /dev to /root/dev

is called the executable from the package mount (2.13.1.1-1) [essential], who
resides in the chroot environment,

I don't see any meaning to include the /root subdirectories in the path,
all instructions that need the new environment are executed with the chroot
command.

I propose return the PATH to the previous value, or simply erase that line,
because it is not necessary, the PATH is already correctly set in an initial
RAM disk,

Kind regards,

Jordi Pujol