po4a support for manpages

Hi,

  I have implemented po4a support for manpages. The only thing to do
to update the translations is:

    $ make po4a

  The configuration file is manpages/po4a/live-helper.cfg.

  The po files to be provided to the translators are in the

    manpages/po4a/{de,fr,...} directories.

  I have published my git tree there:

    http://lehobey.net/live-helper.git

(I am new to git.)

  commit 3ef042f35ad83ac0e70d4b2de9185f4cf5c4fbf3

  As a matter of proof of the concept, I have (almost) translated in
French two of the manpages. I have not activated the translations yet
(variable TRANSLATIONS="de" in the Makefile).

Best regards,
Fr?d?ric