Initial Working in Artwork for Lenny

Valessio S Brito wrote:
> Hi, all.
> I created a page for make artwork for Debian 'Lenny'.
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtworkLenny
>
> Currently I'm in the DebCamp, I believe that foco in this? Then it
> would like the aid of all and participation, so that even in the end
> of this event, has all themes and packages necessary.
>
> Thus we will be able to argue more on this proposal, being made small
> corrections and improvements;
>
> Old Version (Etch):
> http://valessiobrito.info/img/tmp/MoreBlue.png
>
> Proposal Initial *Lenny*:
> http://valessiobrito.info/img/tmp/MoreBlue2Red.png

...and Aurelio A. Heckert (CC'ed) did wonderfull CD Boxes and CD Labels
for it:

http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debian/lenny/print-files/
http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debian/lenny/print-files/debian-lenny-cd-box-example.jpg
http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debian/lenny/print-files/debian-lenny-cd-label-example.jpg

Note that the sources are svg models for inkscape, which means, that the
text (Version, Codename, Architecture etc.) can be dynamically set by
the ink-generator extension and the respective output formats can be
batch-processed with it.

Packages for ink-generator were uploaded to NEW, and are also available
from
http://daniel.debian.net/packages-sponsoring/aurelio-a-heckert/ink-generator/

Thanks a lot Aurelio,
Daniel