Bug#479017: live-helper: Formatting problems in lh_config man page
- Subject: Bug#479017: live-helper: Formatting problems in lh_config man page
- From: ospite at studenti.unina.it (Antonio Ospite)
- Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 10:35:06 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <20080502093251.3939.70274.reportbug@badebec> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 15 May 2008 03:55:49 +0100
Chris Lamb <chris at chris-lamb.co.uk> wrote:
> tags 479017 + pending
> > See: http://www.cs.cmu.edu/cgi-bin/info2www?(groff)Strings
> > The attached patch fixes these two problems I found in lh_config.en.1
> Applied, many thanks. Thanks for the link too.
Hi, checking with debgtd I saw that this bug is still marked as open.
You can close it.
Next time, you can use "dch --closes nnnnnn" to automate the process.
Thanks for fixing it, btw.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
Q: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail?
Web site: http://www.studenti.unina.it/~ospite
Public key: http://www.studenti.unina.it/~ospite/aopubkey.asc
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-live-devel/attachments/20080712/fdbc15cc/attachment.pgp