problem for building a live cd

Marco Ghirlanda wrote:

> I'm behind a proxy which i setted in apt.conf

Live-helper doesn't take your build system's /etc/apt/apt.conf into
consideration, so that would not have helped. However, If you need
live-helper to use a proxy, try calling lh_config like so:

 lh_config --apt-http-proxy http://host:port/  [other options]

Alternatively, if you already have a config/ directory, set LH_APT_HTTP_PROXY
in config/common.

(I'm assuming that your proxy actually works outside of the context of
live-helper, such as installation of packages via apt-get on your build
system.)

Regards,

Chris Lamb, UK                                       chris at chris-lamb.co.uk
                                                            GPG: 0x634F9A20