httpfs hack

El Tuesday 20 May 2008 17:19:59 Michal Suchanek va escriure:
> Hello

Hello,

An observation about readonly:

the static variables declaration in bash is done with the instruction:

readonly variablename="static value"

seems not coherent to declare variables with the same name that an
instruction,
as these are other options for the losetup command, the name could be
options_add

+           #             if [ -n ${readonly} ]
+           #            then
+                                options="${options} ${options_add} "
+          #              fi

Off topic: Thanks Michal, for the klibc-run-init-nuke-debug.patch that you
posted in klibc. Has been very useful to detect the problems of my own version
of live-initramfs with busybox.

Regards,

Jordi