Small 'default' patch for lh_config

Alle Sunday 18 May 2008, Daniel Baumann ha scritto:

> Marco Amadori wrote:
> > Someone told me in the past to remove useless spaces and always removed
> > them all from my patches and code, he must be someone you don't know
> > personally I think.

> seriously, i don't understand that sentence.

Ok, I meant that YOU always complained about trailing, leading and tab-mixed
spaces in my patches and code, (a thing which I agree since I was using vim
without the proper space highlighting). Other than that you always fixed
those unecessaries spaces before applying my patches and code, which I'm fine
with too.

Since I fixed that unnecessary space in your code just because you "teached"
me that abit and, having find as funny to see my "space mentor" complaining
about that, I tried to be ironic with that phrase above, with bad results it
seems. :-)

> > Anyway, I'll rework it with your and Lamby's hints then I'll ping again.

> thanks.

It is cold outside?

--
ESC:wq