nuking initramfs contents: Directory not empty

Hello,

With the version 1:1.9.2-3 of the package busybox, my Live system stops the
starting process after executing the initramfs process, and after mounting
the filesystems, with the following message:

run init: nuking initramfs contents: Directory not empty.

This version of busybox is in testing from May 14.

my working-around solution is to use the previous version,

Have you experienced the same problem ?

Regards,

Jordi Pujol