Bug#476546: confusing use of win32-loader
- Subject: Bug#476546: confusing use of win32-loader
- From: daniel at debian.org (Daniel Baumann)
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:43:35 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20080417125705.12462.17609.reportbug@thorin>
- References: <20080417125705.12462.17609.reportbug@thorin>
Robert Millan wrote:
> I appreciate your interest in win32-loader, but I find the current use of it
> in examples/hooks/win32-loader.sh quite confusing.
jup.. that hook is from the time when win32-loader wasn't available as a
package; i'll update it rsn.
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist
Email: daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net