Wanted: Someone to take care about rescue flavour
- Subject: Wanted: Someone to take care about rescue flavour
- From: daniel at debian.org (Daniel Baumann)
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:13:19 +0200
- Message-id: <4807069F.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <4804400E.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Christophe Monniez wrote:
> I want to help if possible. You can assign me some tasks.
> I have a list of forensic packages for my forensics flavour, it may be
> of some help for the rescue one.
nice; someone just needs to start.. take lists/rescue*, and
group/reorder/extend it.. and let me merge it.
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist
Email: daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net