Fwd:Runtime error in Debian Live

Hello!

Thanks. Sorry, I too fast in write and too slow to read :) ( After I write mail I've found in the archive:

export MKSQUASHFS_OPTIONS="-b 64K -no-sparse"
lh_build

Okay, it's work. Builded the iso and boot. Work, good.

Now I have two problems:

1. I try to build iso with own packages (esets.deb for virus scanner and ora.deb for local time).
a) http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/Configuration /Own packages

To add a specific debian package, just move the .deb into
config/chroot_local-packages/ directory. Packages included in this
directory will be copied in the chroot and installed automatically.
Not work. Not added to iso.

b) http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/Examples
I make repository with apt-ftparchive (and check it with apt-get update,
apt-get install, repo is ok)
and
If you want to install packages from an unofficial/third-party Debian
repository, add the source.list entry into
config/chroot_sources/sources.list.bootstrap and
config/chroot_sources/sources.list.binary, and specify the packages
either with a local package list in config/chroot_local-packageslists or
with the --packages parameter. For more information, read the examples
in /usr/share/live-helper/examples/sources/.

Not work too....

2. Q: How do I add a script running immediately after all other scripts
when the live system boots?

* A: * Add your script in
config/chroot_local-includes/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/live-bottom/99script

Note: the hook script must be executable.

It's not works. When I  drop script to
config/chroot_local-includes/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/init-bottom/99script,
script executed,
but not too good. Which is the good directory?

3. I've not found howto to automount
(I wish boot live cd, mount any ntfs partition (ntfs-3g is added) and
scan virus for all ntfs partitions. But
1. i can't add local packages
2. Can't run script after boot )

Thanks!