using custom kernels: FAQ-way don't work

hi,
as described in debianLive FAQ: How do I use a custom kernel?
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/FAQ#head-7f608e9cdea9be2f7b69763d6ac2bfbc02ec10d2
it's supposed to work when one copy the debs to chroot_local-packages.

while generating a usb-hdd image during the call of lh_binary_syslinux quits
with error: mv 'binary/live/vmlinuz-*686' binary/live/vmlinuz not possible
it trys to copy the DEFAULT_FLAVOUR="686" or "<empty" -> 486 kernel & initrd
which fails.

the kernel is the RT kernel, backed as discribed in my mail from 16.3.08 -
22:56 to Re: liveCD for audio work.

pkg-version: live-helper 1.0~a40-1

did i miss something?

cheers
g?nter

--
Dein Verstand sitzt nicht im Gehirn
Viele Forscher schauen ins Gehirn, um die Funktion des menschlichen Verstandes