Some news from auxiliary debian packages concerning debian-live

Otavio Salvador wrote:
> What problems you had doing it? I can try to help on it.

arnaud thinks that there shouldn't be lzma prebuilt modules for no good
reason, refusing to answer on mails although beeing made aware that the
upload for l-m-e-2.6 needs to happen asap.. the usual things i thought
we were over with. but we aren't, so, this time i'm really done with it,
definitely. should other people waste there time.

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net