Bug in package user-setup causes live-initramfs to fail adding a new user

Hello,

The bug is corrected,

Debian Live should use user-setup version 1.18 when it will be available in
unstable.

Follows the bug report from the debian-installer group:

user-setup - Set up initial user and password
?user-setup-udeb - Set up users and passwords
?user-setup-udeb - Set up users and passwords (udeb)
Closes: 462387
Changes:
?user-setup (1.18) unstable; urgency=low
?.
? ?* In shadow version 4.1.0, the chpassword -e and -m options are
? ? ?mutially exclusive. Avoid sending both options when a pre-encrypted
? ? ?password is provided by preseeding. Thanks, Jordi-Pujol. Closes: #462387

Best Regards,

Jordi Pujol

El Thursday 24 January 2008 14:37:09 Jordi Pujol va escriure: