announce: PelicanHPC

Michael Creel wrote:
> I am posting a script below that creates a live CD for HPC clustering.
> I'm going to release this pretty soon under the name PelicanHPC. This is
> basically like ParallelKnoppix, but using Debian Live.

nice! ;)

> It works using
> Lenny and the a37 version of live_helper, both for i386 and amd64. Sid
> didn't work the last time I tried. Comments, suggestions, etc. are very
> welcome.

sid builds don't work 'out of the debian.org archive', as the prebuilt
modules are not yet uploaded for 2.6.23. if one supplies the
unionfs-modules-`uname -r` and aufs-modules-`uname -r` through local
packages (or custom repository), sid builds do work.

i'll have a look at your attached script for simplications. i'll let you
know.

Regards,
Daniel

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net