is updated the package live-initramfs in Ubuntu?

Hello,

I am building a live Ubuntu Gutsy customizing the distribution Live CD from a
chroot environment,

downloading the live-initramfs package in the gutsy repositories we found the
version live-initramfs_1.102.1-1
and the actual Debian version is live-initramfs_1.110.4-1

comparing the scripts for both packages can appreciate that in the newest
Debian packages all references to Ubuntu had disappeared.

I think now that the Debian package live-initramfs is not applicable for
Ubuntu?

Best Regards,

Jordi Pujol