Bug: kernel image name causing problems for isolinux

Hi,

My host system runs Debian etch, with live-helper snapshot version
1.0~a33~20071018.224930.

If I create an ISO image and run it in Qemu, I get the following error on
booting:

	FATAL: Int13 eltorito call with AX=4C00

It was suggested that switching to a different Qemu version would solve
this, but that did not work for me. I also tried a newer BIOS from Bochs,
which did not help either. Then I tried the image in VMware and there I get
a different error:

	Cannot load disk image (invalid file)?

I did manage to make a booting ISO with an older version of the live-helper
scripts, so I compared the differences and found out that the problem is
related to the name of the kernel image. The ISO does not boot if the
kernel image is named "vmlinuz1.img", but it does boot if it is
named "vmlinuz1".

I still don't understand exactly why this happens, but at least I have a
workaround now: I modified lh_binary_syslinux to omit ".img" from the
kernel image name.

Bye,
		Maarten