Question about Customise Debian Live

Hi list,

 I'm enjoying build live images. Thanks to Debian Live developers :)
 Now I have questions to customise live images.

Q) To add packages, run "lh_config -p <packagename>". But how to
   exclude/remove packages from live image? (or just login to chroot
   environment and use aptitude?)

Q) "lh_config --language <lang>" is used to specify Localization.
   But "lh_config --language <lang>" gets only iceweasel/icedove/kde/openoffice
   l10n packages. I want Input Method (uim/scim and anhty) packages
   to input Japanese hiragana/katakana/kanji characters. When we use
   d-i to install, select language and those packages are installed
   automatically. So, I expected to that to perform like d-i.

   How to gets same packages as d-i install? (only to list packages
   with lh_config -p <packages>?)

Q) Ubuntu live CDs have "install to HDD" shortcut. Does Debian Live
   support this feature? If not, how do I get this?

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane        henrich @ debian.or.jp