"lh_config --conffile" does not work

Maarten ter Huurne wrote:
> The option works if I change that line into:
>
> -c|--conffile)

thanks, fixed in git.

> I tried to submit it with the "reportbug" tool, but I think the report
> got stuck somewhere. I placed the system info found by "reportbug"
> below. As a second try, I sent this mail to the "debian-live-maint"
> list, which is the listed maintainer e-mail in the Debian bug tracker.
> However, I didn't see my mail it appear in the archives, which seem to
> contain only mails from automated processes. So I hope the third time is
> a charm.

yeah, it's probably a bit confusing, but the upstream contact is to
write to debian-live-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org directly, or
sumbitting a bug against a live package (which results in a mail to
debian-live-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org too).

Anyway, thanks for spotting the nasty typo ;)

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net