the right place

Bonjour,

Marco Ghirlanda <marco.ghirlanda@gmail.com> a =E9crit :

> Philippe ask me privately fir first steps if you want,

> > I'm maths  teacher in R=C3=A9union  island (see below).  I'm  a debia=
> > user since some years but I'm new under debian live.

> Debian Livers:  I think  we must take  in serious  consideration the
> possibility of doing the first Debian Live Meeting there... :-) It's
> a   natural   paradise  and   it   seems   it   has  even   a   LUG:
> http://www.gral.re/

Yes  it's  a  natural  paradise  (and  volcano  hell  also).  G(roupe)
R(eunionnais)  des  A(mis)   du  L(ibre)  (Reunionnais  free  software
friends). It is  approximatively 8 years old...But I'm  sure it is not
the place to have a discussion about that.=20

I discover Deb live 3 days ago.  I need it because computer in my high
school don't  work at all (I  presume you know why).  I'm always using
geogebra (http://www.geogebra.org/cms/). So I need=20

ii  sun-java5-bin         1.5.0-10-3     Sun Java(TM) Runtime Environment=
 (JRE) 5.0
ii  sun-java5-jre         1.5.0-10-3     Sun Java(TM) Runtime Environment=
 (JRE) 5.0
ii  sun-java5-plugin      1.5.0-10-3     The Java(TM) Plug-in, Java SE 5.=
0

of course  iceweasel. My preferred  wm is wmaker.  The only  things I
made are this steps :

my /etc/make-live.conf (significant lines)

,----
| LIVE_ROOT=3D"/root/debian-live"
| LIVE_DISTRIBUTION=3D"etch"
| LIVE_FILESYSTEM=3D"squashfs"
| LIVE_PACKAGE_LIST=3D"/root/debian-live/LivePackageList"
| LIVE_REPOSITORY_bpo=3D"http://www.backports.org/debian/";
| LIVE_REPOSITORY_KEY_bpo=3D"http://backports.org/debian/archive.key";
| LIVE_REPOSITORY_KEYRING_bpo=3D""
| LIVE_REPOSITORY_DISTRIBUTION_bpo=3D"sarge-backports"
| LIVE_REPOSITORY_SECTIONS_bpo=3D"main contrib non-free"
| LIVE_REPOSITORY_edu=3D"http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/";
| LIVE_REPOSITORY_KEY_edu=3D""
| LIVE_REPOSITORY_KEYRING_edu=3D"debian-edu-archive-keyring"
| LIVE_REPOSITORY_DISTRIBUTION_edu=3D"etch-test"
| LIVE_REPOSITORY_SECTIONS_edu=3D"local"
| LIVE_REPOSITORY_restricted=3D"http://ftp.debian-unofficial.org/debian-r=
estricted/"
| LIVE_REPOSITORY_KEY_restricted=3D"http://ftp-master.debian-unofficial.o=
rg/key_2007.asc"
| LIVE_REPOSITORY_KEYRING_restricted=3D"debian-unofficial-archive-keyring=
"
| LIVE_REPOSITORY_DISTRIBUTION_restricted=3D""
| LIVE_REPOSITORY_SECTIONS_restricted=3D"restricted"
| LIVE_REPOSITORY_fai=3D"http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/download/=
"
| LIVE_REPOSITORY_KEY_fai=3D""
| LIVE_REPOSITORY_KEYRING_fai=3D""
| LIVE_REPOSITORY_DISTRIBUTION_fai=3D"etch"
| LIVE_REPOSITORY_SECTIONS_fai=3D"koeln"
| LIVE_SECTIONS=3D"main contrib non-free"
`----

/root/debian-live/LivePackageList (in LIVE_PACKAGE_LIST)
,----
| emacs21-nox
| tetex-frogg
| tetex-bin
| tetex-extra
| auctex
| wmaker
| menu
| mc
| iceweasel
| sun-java5-jre
| sun-java5-plugin
`----

and run :

make-live -p x11-core

of course no good result.=20

My question is there a nice place  where somebody have made a good how
to. (I've red the whole site but)

a lot of thanks

ph
--=20
- Pourquoi les capitalistes devraient installer Linux ?
- Parce que c'est le syst=E8me d'exploitation des pauvres.