language of liveCD

Hello

I try to build some LiveCD using your tool live-helper.
I have downloaded and installed the version 1.0~a3-2.

I have seen in the configuration file "chroot" a parameter called :
LIVE_LANGUAGE=""

I imagine this parameter is to specify the language in the liveCD (Yes/No?)
Is this parameter really used during image building ?
Can you give me an example of the format to use with this parameter ?
I try "fr" as I would like to have the final image in french, but without
succes.
May be "fr_FR@euro" ?

Is there somewhere a documentation for this tool ? even a draft !!
I have thousand questions, but I don't whant to boring you :-)

ericC