Please remove live-package from Etch

Frederic Martin wrote:
> you really should think about an howto for the people who still want Etch without being a sysadmin,

I hope that the backports do solve this problem (I'm adding the same
information tot he wiki in a few minutes).

> even more than ever if you drop the .isos availability. The harder, the
> fewer.

Once etch is release, we will be still *auto*building only testing and
unstable iso/img images on live.debian.net/{daily,weekly}-builds.

But a set of etch based images will be available too (oviously, these do
not require to be autobuild anymore when etch is stable, only manually
kicked after a etch point release has happened).