Saving GUI settings inside the ISO

Gracie wrote:
> Hello,
>
> What is the best way to save parameters from a GUI to the final ISO file?
> For example, firefox defaults to saving downloads to the desktop. I'd like
> to change it to "Ask where to save files" and have that setting saved in
> the final ISO file. I'd also like to have my custom firefox bookmarks in
> the final ISO file.
Look in the Debian Wiki here: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/FAQ this
is the FAQ of the Debian Live project.

I just added the How to customize the KDE/GNOME...look?
<http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/FAQ#head-7d03f9e08f54289930ba9f9ce2166488542988ab>
which is based heavily on a mail on this list by Marcelo :-)

Big thanks to him, if he wants to add something here...

Marco