Saving GUI settings inside the ISO

Alle 21:19, luned? 12 marzo 2007, Gracie ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> What is the best way to save parameters from a GUI to the final ISO file?
> For example, firefox defaults to saving downloads to the desktop. I'd like
> to change it to "Ask where to save files" and have that setting saved in
> the final ISO file. I'd also like to have my custom firefox bookmarks in
> the final ISO file.

The best way is to add your modification to /etc/skel, but the easiest is
probably launching your cd, customize it, then use the snapshot feature to
build a squashfs out of /cow, then remaster oputting this squash on /casper
dir on the iso.

It is not yet user friendly, I know, but it will became easier and easier in
the future to do that.

--
ESC:wq