live and install in one CD?

Ben Armstrong wrote:
> In theory I think this is doable with the proposed "2 partitions selectable
> at boot" arrangement via grub-reboot, though I've never tried this.

Atm, we're using syslinux. Not sure if we should keep that (opinions
welcome). However, it is quite easy to just /merge/ the netinstal iso to
a live iso image, however, I'd currently playing with debian-cd and
thinking about the best solution to build the netinstal iso from scratch
too (either using debian-cd for that, or, re-implementing the netinstall
build mechanism in live-package).