'exposed root' and readonly /etc/network/run

Hello,

How come /etc/network/run is not part of COW_DIRECTORIES in
lh_chroot_hacks with LH_EXPOSED_ROOT enabled ? ifupdown
requires /etc/network/run/ifstate to be writeable.

Am I missing something ? Should I add a "local chroot script" to correct
this ?

Also, as a side note, in lh_chroot_hacks with LH_EXPOSED_ROOT enabled,
COW_FILES contains the file /etc/udev/rules.d/z25_persistent-cd.rules'.
Notice the single quote at the end. Is this a typo ?

Thanks.

--
David