FTWCA backports

for those who care about backports for etch: I've uploaded the bunch of
backports I keep track of to debian-unofficial.org.

The repository is accessible under...

...the archive under...

...and the package list under...

The repository is set to NotAutomatic, means, if you add the repository
to your etch sources.list, you will not get any upgrades unless you
install them manually with 'apt-get install -t etch-backports foobar'.

At a later point, there will be sub-indices without NotAutomatic
available, means, one can e.g. add this:

deb http://ftp.debian-unofficial.org/debian-backports/
etch-backports/live main

to the sources.list and an apt-get upgrade will pull in all live related
upgrades in automatically.

Currently, there are only i386 binaries there. Other archs (powerpc,
sparc, amd64) will follow after christmas.

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net