ISO generated by lh_build always fail at "Begin : Mounting root file system ..."

Hello,

I've tried for some couple of hours to managed to build a debian-live ISO.

I've had to change something in /usr/bin/lh_mount_devpts because lh_build
was failing.
This issue is covered here :
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-live-devel/2007-December/002877.html

I build from an fresh testing installation, I've tried many things but the
results is alway the same when I launch the iso with qemu :

# qemu -boot d -cdrom binary.iso

[many output]

Begin: Mounting root file system... ...

Busybox v1.1.3 [....]
Enter 'help' ...

/bin/sh: can't access tty; job control turned off
(initramfs)

Then if I hit ctrl+d, I get after a little time :

cp: unable to open `/root/var/log/' : No such file or directory
Done.
Begin: Running /scripts/init-bottom
mount: Mounting /root/dev on /dev/.static/dev failed : No such file or
directory
Done.
mount: Mounting /sys on /root/sys failed : No such file or directory
mount: Mounting /proc on /root/proc failed : No such file or directory
Target filesystem doesn't have /sbin/init

Busybox v1.1.3 [....]
Enter 'help' ...

/bin/sh: can't access tty; job control turned off
(initramfs)

The file live.log (or casper.log for etch) begins with :

Begin: Running /scripts/live-premount ...
Done.
Unable to find a medium containing a live file system
Done.
Begin: Running /scripts/live-bottom ...
[... many output with many no such file or directory]

I use  live-helper 1.0~a37-2

The result is the same with those 3 tries :

1)
# mkdir debian-live && cd debian-live
# lh_config
# lh_config --mirror-bootstrap "ftp://ftp.u-strasbg.fr/debian";
# lh_build

2)
# cd .. && rm -Rf debian-live && mkdir debian-live && cd debian-live
# lh_config -d lenny
# lh_config --mirror-bootstrap "ftp://ftp.u-strasbg.fr/debian";
# lh_build

3)
# cd .. && rm -Rf debian-live && mkdir debian-live && cd debian-live
# lh_config -d etch
# lh_config --mirror-bootstrap "ftp://ftp.u-strasbg.fr/debian";
# lh_build

Mehdi