Hard disk install
- Subject: Hard disk install
- From: JimmyJhn at gmail.com (Jimmy Johnson)
- Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 07:56:43 -0800
- Message-id: <475578BB.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1196728262.11519.2.camel@localhost>
- References: <1196728262.11519.2.camel@localhost>
XayOn X wrote:
> I want to install my custom live distro in a hard disk, I've followed
> the wiki info but I think some things are not clear.
> I wanna make the installer as easy as possible, so...
> The only issues I've had are with bootloader:
> First of all I dont like to have to edit manually menu.lst ??Is there any
> way to do it automagically?
> And the same about device.map...
I don't know about the device.map, but, if you have grub installed, it
seems to me that if you run "update-grub" you will get an up-to-date
Regards, Jimmy Johnson
Registered Linux User #380263
Registered Linux Computer #279395