lh_builds breaks without error message

I've now found the reason for this problem.

The script "/usr/bin/lh_chroot_devpts" unmounts "chroot/dev/pts" only if
the file or directory "chroot/dev/pts/0" is existing.

On my computer there isn't any "chroot/dev/pts/0" file/directory when
lh_build runs. So "chroot/dev/pts" is never unmounted and when lh_build
tries to mount "chroot/dev/pts" again (after the output: "P: Begin
copying chroot P: This may take a while"), the mount-command breaks.

I know, the hack I recommended 2 days ago in a mail to Joe Ruddy doesn't
really solve the problem. (Especially because "grep" finds a
"/dev/pts"-string not only if "devpts-live" is already mounted, but also
if "/dev/pts" is mounted on the host-system by default. Therefore my
hack causes that "devpts-live" will NEVER be mounted.)

I think it's better to change the unmounting-routine at line 80 in
/usr/bin/lh_chroot_devpts
from:

if [ -e chroot/dev/pts/0 ]

to:
if [ -n "`mount | grep -E 'devpts-live.*chroot/dev/pts'`" ]

Regards,
Sebastian H.