ArtistX 0.4 and Debian Live

Hi, just a small note to tell that ArtistX 0.4 is out. :-)
On the Distrowatch announcement I asked the maintainer of Distrowatch to
cite the Debian Live Initiative.
I really enjoy Debian Live so it's a must for me to give her (it, him?)
credits :-)

Announcement:

"ArtistX 0.4 is ready for download. Now comes in two flavors (Gnome and
KDE) and both include the Powua Client and Powua Tutorials. Powua is the
Super Internet Computer and has been created to speed up CPU-intensive
tasks. For example you can realize an animation with Blender and
directly from ArtistX upload and render it on Powua (more info on the
Powua Wiki and in the DVD). Please write to beta at powua.com to get your
free credits before reserving your session. ArtistX is based on the
Debian Live Initiative  (http://debian-live.alioth.debian.org/)  and
includes  the  2.6.22 Kernel, Gnome  2.20 , KDE 3.5.7 (both versions
ship with both Desktop Environments ) and includes about 2500 free
multimedia software, nearly everything that exists for the GNU/Linux
environment."

Cheers all and keep on the great work,

Marco